Procurement & Materials Management
Our procurement service offering is broad and flexible and can be a one off piece of work or support or a fully managed service. We will discuss your requirements and tailor a service to meet your requirements.
Managed Procurement Service
We can provide a fully comprehensive managed strategic Procurement and/or Materials Management Service.
We can provide short and long-term operational support tailored to the requirements of your business. This might include:
- Catalogue management
- Help desk services
- Spend analytics, benchmarking and advice
We can provide project support for a whole range of procurement activities including:
- Reviews of expenditure and compilation of work plans
- Advice and guidance in relation to the tendering process and options available to meet both public and private sector requirements including the management of tendering activities
- Advice and guidance on best practice procurement methodology and managing or supporting P2P system implementation
- For our NHS clients, we can provide advice and guidance on NHS Carter Metrics/Model Hospital/Future Operating Model/Peer Review (NHS Procurement & Commercial Standards
- For Public Sector clients we can support on the use of frameworks versus local tendering, preparation of specifications and adhering to legal compliance with EU Directives
Stock management and inventory solutions to Community Hospitals, GP Practices, Residential Homes and similar organisations within Somerset and Dorset.
Provision of advice and information to organisations in relation to the structuring of a Materials Management service
We can provide support, guidance and solutions to meet your procurement governance requirements including:
- Advice and guidance in relation to organisations policies and procedures or production of such documentation.
- Advice on supplier selection
- Advice on whole life cycle costs and analysis
- Formulation and management of contracts databases
- Adherence to GDPR
Bid Support and Advice
We can advise and support SME’s who want to bid for public sector contracts on the preparation and construction of effective bids which meet public sector requirements.